Jelly milkshake recipe, a quick and easy milkshake made a vanilla ice cream and different flavours of jelly. Summers are all about enjoying cold drinks, desserts, smoothies, and shakes. I have been making milkshakes every now and then because they are so soothing and fun. If you are looking for easy milkshake recipes for kids, they will definitely like this one. It’s colorful and tastes yummy from all the different flavors of jelly.
The jelly is squishy and just squeezes though the straw if it’s large enough. The texture of the milkshake is very interesting because of the jelly.
choosing jelly for the jelly milkshake
Jelly milkshake is something you can customize according to your preference. I have used three different kinds of jelly flavours for this milkshake recipe; pineapple, orange, and my favorite among all the flavours, raspberry. I like Rex brand for jellies the most. It has the best taste.
If you cannot find Rex, Blue Bird, Fivestar and Weikfield are good too. But do make sure to get the vegetarian jelly. The non-vegetarian one has gelatin in it and has an off-putting smell.
Now let’s see how to make the jell-o milkshake recipe.
how to make jelly milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 & ½ cups
- Full fat milk - ½ cup
- Assorted vegetarian jellies - ½ cup, cut into small cubes (I used orange, pineapple, and raspberry
- To make the jelly milkshake, combine the vanilla ice cream and milk in a blender jar. I recommend not adding any extra sugar because the milkshake will become too sweet and you won't be able to taste the jelly at all.
- Blend them together for a few seconds until smooth and frothy. do not over do it, else the fat will separate and the shake will become watery.
- Pour the milkshake into tall glass mugs until they are ¾ full.
- Fill up the remaining ¼ of the glasses with the assorted jellies.
- Place in a straw that's wide enough for the jelly to squeeze through. Also place in a bar spoon.
- Jelly milkshake is ready. Serve immediately. Enjoy
jelly milkshake recipe with step by step picture below
To make the jelly milkshake, you will need 1 & 1/2 cups of vanilla ice cream and 1/2 cup full fat milk.
Here are 3 flavours of vegetarian jelly; orange, pineapple, and raspberry. A total of 1/2 cup jelly suffices for 2 servings of milkshake. Prepare the jellies according to the package instructions and cut them up into small cubes.
Combine the ice cream and milk in a blender. I recommend not adding any extra sugar because the milkshake will become too sweet and you won’t be able to taste the jelly at all.
Blend for a few seconds until smooth and frothy. do not over do it, else the fat will separate and the shake will become watery.
Pour the milkshake into tall glass mugs until they are 3/4 full.
Fill up the remaining 1/4 of the glasses with the assorted jellies.
Place in a straw that’s wide enough for the jelly to squeeze through. Also place in a bar spoon.
Jelly milkshake is ready. Serve immediately. Enjoy